Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker>Lilypie Kids birthday TickerLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Kicking Away

Baby #3 is really starting to kick alot these days. I felt it for the first time on Monday night (4/7/08). It is the neatest feeling. I love it. I am one of these crazy people who really enjoy being pregnant. It is one of the coolest things to me.

On Tuesday when I went to the doctor we were listening to the baby's heartbeat. He wanted to count the beats per minute. He could not keep the doppler on the heartbeat long enough to count the beats per minute because the baby was moving around everywhere. He even tried to press on my belly to keep the baby on one side and it was still flopping around.

Lord knows we need this unknown baby #3 to be calm with having three kids under the age of 3 1/2 years old. It needs to get all of its energy out while still in the womb!!!

We find out in less than two weeks what the sex of this baby is going to be!! I can't wait I am so excited!!

3 comments:

Heather said...

So amazing. I am excited for you. Either she's a "wild woman" saying "here I come." Or, the next football team member. :) Have you been appliquing yet... better get started because time is running out. You'll be quite busy when #3 arrives

Debbie said...

Courtney --- I can't wait to see what you are having! I am still in shock that you are going to have three kids!!! Keep me posted I will be checking back soon!

Heather said...

O.K... i am checking back and still now word.? I forgot to ask Laura. Do you know what you are having yet. And have you tried any appliques?