Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker>Lilypie Kids birthday TickerLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Leopard Spots

Everyday is such an adventure in this household. Today Daddy decides he is going to waterseal the kids wooden playset. On his way to Walmart I told him to get the clear Thompson's waterseal for the playset.

He says, "I know, I know it's just waterseal."

When daddy gets back home he decides that Jake needs to be his big helper. So, bobby gets the waterseal out and puts it into the bug sprayer container. The one that has the long extended handle.

Bobby and Jake were outside for a short while and I looked to check on them and Bobby is spraying the playset with the waterseal and Jake is right beside him watching his every move.

In a few minutes Jake comes running in and says, "momma wook" and was pointing outside. But before I could look outside at the playset I couldn't get past the fact that my 2 year old looked like he was a Leopard with brown spots ALL over his little body. He was suddenly dressed for Halloween in mid june.

By the time I was walking outside Bobby met me at the back door and said, "Whoops I guess I got the brown stain waterseal. It is all over Jake."

I couldn't do anything but laugh and say, "Ya think"

Needless to say I will go and get the clear waterseal for the playset if it is going to need a second coat so our neighbors won't think I let my kids run around dressed for Halloween in June.

No comments: