Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker>Lilypie Kids birthday TickerLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, June 3, 2007

Splish, Splash

Well, I have finally joined to world of bloggers. I am excited to have a way to communicate daily life with two small children. I was determined that today we would stay home and play and that I would get some things done around the house while the boys took a nap. Around lunch time I put Will in the highchair with some animal crackers and cranberry grape juice (1st mistake) . Jake was playing with his books in the living room so I thought I could run to our bedroom and finish monogramming a towel. I hear the kids laughing in the background and thought at least one of the two was contained in the highchair. In a few minutes I hear jake say, "momma wook"

"What is it jake" I asked from the bedroom.

"A pool"

As I turn the corner into the living room I hear Will laughing hysterically and Jake jumping around by the highchair. As I get closer I notice that Will had dropped or thrown his juice on the ground and the top had come off. There was cranberry grape juice EVERYWHERE and jake was jumping around in the puddles on the floor. He was laughing and saying "Pool" and "wad-der". I could only laugh and put jake in his highchair to clean it up. Suddenly the outside pool had made it's way into our house. If only I could get a tan while Jake played in his new "pool" today life would have close to perfect.

No comments: