Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker>Lilypie Kids birthday TickerLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Maybe next time...




The other night we took to kids down to the pier on the river fishing that goes out into the gulf of mexico. I volunteered to stay home with will and told bobby to take jake. Bobby talked me into going by saying, "let's have family night and everyone go, it will be so fun!!" (for who? I was thinking)

Will was fussy the whole 10 minutes of the ride to the pier so I knew we wouldn't be there to long. Jake was so excited saying, "I ready daddy, I ready"

Jake and Bobby went over to fish on the rocks. They were having such a good time together. It was so neat to see jake watch his daddy fish and him try to copy!!

Meanwhile, Will and I walking around the parking lot as he is screaming at the top of his lungs in the stroller. He was looking at the boats and then would cry...

The boys fished for a little while and then they got hungry so we packed everything back up and went home. Will fell asleep in the car. Daddy and Jake had fun even though they didn't catch a fish... maybe next time as jake would say.

No comments: