Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker>Lilypie Kids birthday TickerLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, February 16, 2008

We are Back






We have been very busy the past week and a half. The boys and I went to Atlanta to visit my family. We had so much fun!! Gaga, Pop, and Coley took us to the Aquarium on Friday. The boys absolutely loved it. The fish, whales, and other water creatures were beautiful. Jake kept saying, "I can't wait, I can't wait" when we were driving to the aquarium.

We got to see all of our friends and family, but the trip is never long enough. We have so much fun and stay on the go the entire time. Papa and Nanny bought the boys Snow Buddies the movie and they watched it on the DVD player the entire ride home. Wow... what a lifesaver that was for me!!

Here are some pics from the aquarium!!! Jake was like a human tornado the entire time we were there. He was going from fish tank to fish tank. It was great!!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

COURTNEY LUCINDA!! Are you freaking crazy? I can't believe you are pregnant again!! CONGRATS! That's awesome, and I am really excited for you! I really really really don't know how you do it? One is too much for me! Keep me posted and let me know when you find out what you are having!