Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker>Lilypie Kids birthday TickerLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Chef Jake




Jake has really enjoyed helping me in the kitchen these days. The other weekend Bobby went out of town fishing with my cousin so the boys and I decided to stay home on friday night and make a pizza. Jake completely took over and had so much fun.

Jake was saying, "this pizza is soooo good. I made it all by myself."

Will was standing by Jake just taking it all in. He wasn't so sure of the pizza and the whole process of making if from scratch. All he usually knows is how to go to the door when pizza guy rings the door bell.

A good night was had by all and we really enjoyed Jake's pizza. Maybe he will be the next Papa Jake and make us all money one day!!

No comments: