Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker>Lilypie Kids birthday TickerLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Picture Day






I decided that I had waited long enough to get the boys pictures taken together by a photographer. I was all prepared... they took naps, I made a late appointment in the afternoon, I brought juice and snacks, and picked out matching outfits. Everything was good to go EXCEPT... JAKE AND WILL. They were not happy about smiling for some goofy guy holding a stuffed cat. He kept trying to make them laugh and they just stared at him. Our session that was supposed to last 30 minutes ended up lasting two hours. We all were very ready to leave by that point. However, all things said the pictures turned out really cute and I am happy with them. I ordered tons of pictures so I will not have to put my self through this again at least until baby #3 is a toddler. I will only bring one child at a time until that time arrives.

No comments: