Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker>Lilypie Kids birthday TickerLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, January 18, 2008

Conversations with Jake

My three year old cracks me up on a daily basis. He is so interested in the world around him these days and why things happen the way that they do. I could just sit and watch him all day long and smile at all the cute, sweet things he does. He does not have a worry in the world. He is always coming up to me and asking,

"Momma, why we go to Walmart?"

"We have to get groceries and a few other things for the house."

"What utter things?"

"Sprite, cookies, bananas, and some food to cook for dinner."

"I like prite, and cookies, and nanas, and dinner."

You get the picture. He is so innocent with his questions. If I ask him a question he always responds with, "no momma, I a big boy." Even if I ask him if he is cold or hungry.

Jake also gives me the thumbs up when he likes something or wants to do what I asked him to do. I have not been given a thumbs up in a long time especially from a toddler.

I am a believer in what goes around comes around because I ask more questions than the man on the moon. I can't help it I am interested in the story and I feel like people leave out half of it. I guess I will be telling people what my mom always told people when I was little and kept asking questions, "that is how she learns."

This is "how jake is learning."

It seems like Jake is going to inherit my nickname as a child.... 20 questions.

No comments: