Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker>Lilypie Kids birthday TickerLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

How Much is that Baby in the Window?

For the past week or so Jake and Will have roomtime/quiet time in their playroom for one hour. I put the gate up and turn the tv off and they just play together (or fight together). At first I felt bad about doing this, but then I realized I am putting them in a room full of nothing but toys. That is pretty nice actually.

In this hour time span I get more stuff done than I do the entire rest of the day. I shower, put some laundry in, unload the dishwasher, make beds, etc. I am going full speed for an hour straight. It is so worth it though.

Yesterday, I put the kids in the play room for roomtime just as bobby was leaving to go to work. He told me bye gave me a kiss and was on his way. I was starting to unload the dishwasher when the phone rang. It was Bobby. I was curious what he could already need, but I answered it anyway.

He said, "um, you might want to peek in the playroom and look at Will." I could barely understand Bobby because he was laughing so hard.

I go and look in the playroom and Will has moved the blinds and is standing on the window sill with his face and his belly smushed against the window.

Bobby said it looked like he was saying, "help me, help me, she has locked us in here."

It was hilarious. I said,"Will" and he hopped down with a red nose and all.

So, if you drive by my house and you see a baby standing in the window sill don't think anything about it. We are just having roomtime and Will wants to escape.

No comments: