Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker>Lilypie Kids birthday TickerLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Haircuts

On Friday I decided that the boys both needed a haircut. I had waited long enough for them to have it done. I dread it because it is awful and they are not usually good. Jake will cry then Will gets upset. It is like herding cats with socks on in the rain. NOT FUN!!

However, my mother-in-law went with me to get their hair cut. We each had one of the kids in our laps and we gave them a treat and a book to entertain them during the ordeal. Much to my surprise they did great.

Will sat in my lap almost frozen. He could not figure out what was going on and Jake was giving the hair dresser the evil scowl. It was too funny.

Maybe from now on they will remember this experience and do great and maybe I will not let them look like tree huggers with hair down past their shoulders before I take them again.

No comments: