Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker>Lilypie Kids birthday TickerLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, January 12, 2009

Chicken Balls

On Saturday afternoon Bobby offered to go to the grocery store for me! At first I was a little hesitant knowing he would get different things than I would even having a list. Nonetheless I appreciated the help and let it go!
Tonight we were going to be having something quick and easy for dinner since I had to work and Bobby had a basketball game! He plays in a league on Monday nights! I heated up leftovers for Bobby and I and he fixed popcorn chicken and apples for Jake and Will. I knew the boys would be a little confused because I always buy chicken nuggets for them to eat and this was small round chicken bites. When Bobby brought their plates to them Jake looked and said "we eatin chicken balls for dinner."
Bobby and I busted out laughing because it was so cute and innocent. They did look like balls that were breaded with chicken in them. I thought it was so cute and funny but Bobby had to make sure that they knew it was popcorn chicken boy chicken balls. Bobby would be so embarrassed if Jake or Will ever said that put in public!
I know this is just the beginning of many many funny things that our kids say to us or say that will embarrass us as parents!

No comments: