Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker>Lilypie Kids birthday TickerLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Shoe Station

On Saturday we loaded up all the kids and headed up to shoe station to look for Bobby some new shoes. He desperately needed a pair. Jake and Will were playing with the shoes and each other while Bobby looked and I pushed trey in the stroller. I knew better than to walk over to my section or I would get 3 pairs pa shoes and Bobby none. So I just helped Bobby decide on a few pairs. In the meantime Jake and Will are standing by us and this older couple walks up to look at shoes right beside us. They leaned down and said "well hello are you both not handsome boys.".
Jake smiled and Will said "go away from me. You go away from me.". I just wanted to crawl under the stroller. Will would not stop saying it even after the couple walked away!
I hurried Bobby along and we got out of there as soon as possible. We will not be going back to shoe station anytime soon and if I do I will be wearing a wig and not bringing any of my children who can talk.

No comments: