Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker>Lilypie Kids birthday TickerLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, January 12, 2009

Baby Trey

Trey went for his 4 month check up today. He weighs 18 lbs and 12 ounces and 27 1/4 inches long. He is off of the bell curve in his height weight and head circumference. I knew he was a big boy but WOW! The doctor said he was just proportionately a big baby! The doctor was asking questions about his development and he is right where he is supposed to be! However we he asked if trey was rolling over yet I said no and he laughed and said "well he is fine he just has a whole lot of body mass to move.". I could not help but laugh because it was so true!
Trey is at such a cute and fun age. I feel like I move him from station to station a lot at home during the day when I am not holding him. Yes I do hold him a lot too I can't help it he is so fluffy! He likes his activity mat, exersaucer, bouncer, laying flat on his back and having someone talk to him, and playing in his jumper. He tries to jump but has not quite got the hang of it, but it will not be very long!!We love this little guy more than words can express!!

No comments: