Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker>Lilypie Kids birthday TickerLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Holding my breath

I know I should rest when I can and something was telling me this past weekend to rest up. Of course, I didn't. We are in the middle of painting some of the rooms in our house. We did the playroom this weekend. It is stripes. It turned out really cute, even bobby loves it, but the process to get there was not so fun. It took alot longer than we anticipated.

However, Jake has had a runny nose and cough since Saturday. Will got a runny nose about monday. So, needless to say since Sunday we have been in the house. It also has been pouring down rain and today it is FREEZING outside. The kids and I are ready to go and do something, but it isn't worth them getting sick again.

If the normal course of things takes place, Bobby and I will be under the weather with a cold this weekend. We are bracing up for it. However, trying to see the silver lining the kids and I have made milkshakes, cupcakes, and lots of crafts and handprints for daddy.

If anyone wants to go ahead and get their winter cold out of the way I can just send one of the kids right on over. Hey... just looking out for everyone!!

No comments: