Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker>Lilypie Kids birthday TickerLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Take a number please

This past week everyone, yes I said everyone in this family has been sick. The boys have had some very stinky diapers while bobby and I have felt very nauseated. We both came home sick from work on wednesday, which is out of our character so you know we did not feel good. Jake and Will seemed to not feel very good on the last day of our trip to Atlanta to see our family, and it seemed to have spead to Bobby and I (lucky us)!! However, it seems as though as soon as I get them well they are going to school the next morning. Jake will walk straight up to Mr. In fluen za and Will will become best buddies with Mr. Roto virus.

Actually this has been our first time to have been sick in months which I believe is GREAT considering there are not one but two toddlers in our home.

It was heart warming to actually just lay on the couch and hold my two babies even though I hate it when they are sick. So much for Mom's Day Out......

No comments: