Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker>Lilypie Kids birthday TickerLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, October 12, 2007

School Days




Jake and Will are both in school at the methodist church right near our house. It is a mother's morning out type of thing. They both go two days a week from 9am-1pm. At that time I am usually sleeping because I had worked the night before or cleaning the house and quickly running a few errands by myself. Both boys love to carry their back packs with them and they have to have them on when they get out of the car at school. They are suddenly 10 and 11 years old instead of 1 and 2 years old.

However, they are both waiting by the door for me when I get there to pick them up. The interaction they get with the other kids is great and jake is learning is numbers and letters. He loves to tell us every letter he sees wherever we go. It is so neat to watch them learn and grow each and every day!!

No comments: