Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker>Lilypie Kids birthday TickerLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, November 18, 2007

8 days a week

As any other mother would know there is not enough hours in the day or number of days in the week to get everything we need and want to get done.... done. It seems as though as much as I get done on my to do list today there is that much more to do tommorrow. However, I remind myself daily that most of these things can wait. It is much more important to spend time with my children because they will grow up before my very eyes.

I treasure the times I get to spend with them each day. They are truly angels and gifts from god. I am thankful for them each and everyday.

It is so neat to just sit and watch them grow, learn, and explore the world around them.

Bobby and I laugh almost daily at some of the things that Jake says now that he is talking good. It is hilarious. Sometimes when Bobby is driving he says, "Daddy slow down, slow down daddy." He will also say, "No say dat daddy, no say dat" if Bobby tells him something that he does not want to hear or like such as naptime or go to the potty.

Dishes and laundry are going to wait this week while I just sit back and play with my kids this week of thanksgiving. We have so much to be thankful for and are very blessed.

No comments: