Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker>Lilypie Kids birthday TickerLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, November 3, 2007

Home Sweet Home

Yesterday we went over to see my friend Courtney and her new baby. She lives about an hour and a half from us. We left in the morning time which I was taking my chances due to naptime and boredom in the car. The kids actually slept in the car on the way to her house.

She has a sweet and beautiful baby girl who slept the entire time I was there. I forgot how much newborns sleep. It was so good to see her.I miss Courtney and us hanging out but between her and I we have 5 children so the hanging out and not doing much days are long gone.

However, after we left Courtney's house the kids started to get fussy and ready to go home. When you take two toddlers out of their own environment you are asking for a recipe for disaster.

The kids did pretty good though, but by the end of the day we all were ready to be back home with our familar surrondings and their own toys. We love to go and visit, but it sure does wear mommy house to keep saying, don't touch, don't run, etc. It is always different when you are not in your own house.

Thank goodness for home sweet home.

No comments: