Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker>Lilypie Kids birthday TickerLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, November 23, 2007

Photo Shoot

While the kids were napping I had this great idea that I would take their pictures in front of the tree for our family christmas cards. I was cleaning up and trying to come up with different poses and props to use for our afternoon photo session.

Jake and Will wake up around the same time and and tackle Will to get his pants and button up shirt on and do the same with Jake. Jake is crying because he wants to wear jeans and then will is trying to take his shirt off.

I pick both kids up, one on each hip and off we go to the christmas tree. Will is kicking and Jake is pouting. This should turn out so cute.

I stand Jake in his place and tell him not to move. I run around the couch chasing Will. I catch Will and stand him up right beside his brother. Ok, they are standing there just looking at me.

I brushed off my shirt, took a deep breath, opened the camera, and....

THE BATTERY IS DEAD.

The camera would not even come on. The kids are running around again at this point and I just lay there and start dying laughing. Next time, step number one.... CHECK THE CAMERA.

Anyone have any batteries??

Photo shoot postponed until further notice.

No comments: