Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker>Lilypie Kids birthday TickerLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Happy 3rd Birthday Jake!!

I can not believe that my baby is 3 years old today!! He says, "no want to be three, I two." I don't argue with that because I am not ready for him to be three either.

However, I do say, "no baby, you are three now!!"

We celebrated his birthday with our family and a few close friends on saturday. He had a Thomas the Train cake that he picked out and got lots of fun toys. Time sure does fly when you realize you have a three year old. I absolutely love his age right now. He is talking and saying very funny things to Bobby and I.

Tonight we ate pizza (per Jake's request) and played outside since it was so warm. It was very fun. Jake kept tackling Will whenever he had the football in his hand. It was fun family time!!

HAPPY THIRD BIRTHDAY JACOB BENJAMIN!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!




No comments: