Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker>Lilypie Kids birthday TickerLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, December 1, 2007

Power in Numbers

From this day forward I am a firm believer in the power of numbers. I will have to admit that I have not always given bobby credit where credit is due with the kids. I always felt like I did more, he could help with this that and the other, etc.

I have realized there is power in numbers because the nights that bobby works past dinner time our house is total and utter chaos. However, when bobby is home before we eat things seem to run much smoother. He plays with the kids while I cook dinner and we each have one child that we are in charge of at the time.

He may not always clean up, give a bath, read books, or just snuggle the way I do with the kids but he is a great dad and we love him dearly.

Maybe one day he could stay home and he could be mr. mom..... actually I don't think I could leave my babies to be a career woman at this point in my life.

No comments: