Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker>Lilypie Kids birthday TickerLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, December 14, 2007

It's the Most Wonderful Time..... of the Day!!

Awww... NAPTIME. Some days it can not get here fast enough. Today was one of those days. The boys got up a few minutes before seven this morning and by 7:07 I was counting down the minutes. The kids were both throwing fits. Jake was laying on the floor crying because he wanted Will's cup of chocolate milk. Will was whining and wanting me to hold him for hours on end. He is just too heavy to hold longer than 10 minutes at a time.

By 11:00 they were eating lunch, took an early bath, and both kids were snoozing by noon. Actually, I took me a little nap with them. I figured my housework,etc would still be waiting on me when I wake up.

Wish everyone was required to stop and take a nap for a hour everyday. Wouldn't that be great?

No comments: