Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker>Lilypie Kids birthday TickerLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Looking Back....

Jake 1 day old
Jake as a newborn
Jake 11 months (he would always turn his head to listen to what you were saying)
Will as a newborn
Will 10 months old

Will 1st birthday party

Jake and Will playing Christmas Card 2007

Wow time really does start to fly when you have children. I love spending every minute possible with them because I no it will not be like this forever!! I know our home is loud, toys scattered, diapers to change, and someone is always whining it seems like but I LOVE IT!!

The boys are getting a little older so it is much easier to throw them in the car and go. Don't get me wrong it still takes at least 45 minutes to actually get out the door, but it is better than it was when Will was a baby. It would take me all day to get ready to go somewhere and by that time I was so exhausted I did not even feel like going.

Since Jake just had his third birthday it has really had me thinking how fast they grow up. Looking back here are some pictures of the kids when they were a little younger than they are today!!!

No comments: